Monday, June 16, 2014

Tumbling Class

 Back in April I signed up my girls for a tumbling class through the rec center.
My sister-in-law signed up her daughter too.
Avery and Halle's class was on Monday afternoons while Lexi was at school.
But Lexi happened to be with me during their first class so she got to join.
Get ready for a lot of poor quality pictures. It was really hard to get a good picture in the gym.
 






Halle hopping like a bunny.
 


Avery cared more about getting across the mat quickly than hopping like a bunny.
 


More hopping.
 


Avery doing somersaults.
 



 
Looks painful.
 

Avery working on her back bends.
 


Lexi's turn.
 



This inflatable thing was really cool. The kids got to run and jump and do all sorts of things on it.
 



Look at Halle get some air.
 




I love Lexi in this next picture. What is she doing?
 

 
Avery all finished with her first class.
 

I took a few pictures at her second class.
 
 

 

 


Lexi's class was on Monday nights and parents weren't allowed to stay and watch which I didn't like.
So I have no pictures from her class but I a few I took of her before class in her new outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment