Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Opal

 Earlier this month, my friend Opal came to visit.
Opal visited us two summers ago when she was moving out to Minnesota to start her PhD.
Now this summer she is doing a road trip across country to visit family and friends.
And we were lucky enough to have her stay with us for almost a week!
Most of the pictures from her visit I've already shared in previous post but her are a few more.
The girls loved Opal!
 


One night another one of my high school friends came to visit.
Sarah just recently moved to down town Salt Lake, so I hope to see her again soon.
Eli warmed up to Sarah so quickly, I was so amazed!
 



 
Of course I took lots of pictures...
 


Lexi decided to style their hair.
Her philosophy is the more bows the better.
 





A few more pictures before Opal left for Rexburg, Idaho. The next stop on her trip.
 



I hope we don't have to wait another two years before we see Opal again!


No comments:

Post a Comment