Monday, June 16, 2014

Lexi Lost Her First Tooth

 While we were in Manti on our way home from Vegas in April,
Lexi told me that she had a loose tooth.
I didn't believe her at first because she's been say that for a while.
She's been wanting to loose a tooth ever since she started kindergarten.
I checked it and it was in fact loose.
She wiggled it for days.
Then on May 1st while we were out driving, I gave the kids all apples to eat in the car.
A little while later Lexi told me that she lost a tooth.
We pulled over and I checked and it was gone.
For real. It was gone as in she didn't know what happened to her tooth. She lost it.
I took these pictures of her when we got home.
The outfit (her dance recital outfit from December) and the bows were all her doing.
 



As soon as she lost her tooth we saw that the grow up one was already coming in.
 
 
Lexi wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy explaining that she lost her tooth.
That night while she was laying in bed she heard the Tooth Fairy talk to her from the hall
and saw a light shinning under the door.
You'll have to ask Lexi about it.
When she woke up she found $3 under her pillow.



No comments:

Post a Comment