Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rexburg Trip - The Rest of Saturday and Sunday

 Saturday afternoon we went to Porter Park right after our trip to Mesa Falls.
The girls were so excited. Sean and I were too. We have so many memories there.
 

 
Once Mr. Eli saw the water he started running towards it. He was excited too.
 












Later that night we went out to dinner at this new BBQ place in town.
Then we headed up to the temple.
 



 
I took this picture of a butterfly because I thought the girls would like it.
 


Why does taking pictures of my family have to take so much effort and yield unsuccessful results?
These were the best pictures we could get.
 




I love the sky.
 



The temple was dedicated just a few month before Lexi was born.
(We'll just say that Lexi is looking towards the camera and not away from the camera.)
 


The girls were so excited to see a bride.
 



 



Trying to lift the girls. They weigh about 80 lbs together.
 



 
After the temple we went to a new ice cream place called Scoops.
It's a dollar a scoop.
I didn't really take picture there another than of this table I liked.
 

There are so many new complexes being built. I should have taken more pictures of them.
Here's a new complex being built right behind Greenbrier where I used to live.
 


 These two complexes are right across the street from the stadium.
 

Sunday we went to church with Andrea and Brandon.
Their ward meets in our old Stake Center.
It was fun to go back to our old building.
 
 
After church we hung out a little and ate lunch.
Then we packed up and left.
It was a fun trip.
Thanks for having us Andrea and Brandon!



No comments:

Post a Comment