Four of the six Christensen kids were here in Salt Lake for Memorial Day weekend.
We decided to go hike up to Ensign Peak one morning.
It's in Salt Lake on the hill right behind the capitol building.
I took a ton of pictures so get ready.
First we have Eli walking some random people's dog.
He LOVES dogs and he really loves walking them.
He's always trying to grab leashes and amazingly people give it to him.
Here's our group.
I figured we should get a picture before the hike that way we weren't dirty or sweaty.
Eli managed to get another dog's leash.
And we're off. Michelle and Andrea were in the front with all of the older kids.
Then Justin and Jared who were carrying kids.
Then me the preggo.
And then Sean and Eli who we made walk most of the way.
Justin and Austin.
Do you see Sean and Eli coming up the path?
They are the so cute together.
There's Michelle holding Avery's hand on the right and Devin in front of them.
Those kids were fast!
Jared and Lyla.
There's Andrea in the purple with Halle and Lexi.
View of North Salt Lake.
The goal is insight!
I took a little break and waited for Sean and Eli so we could finish together.
What a good work out carrying Eli.
North Salt Lake again.
We made it!
I love Sean and Eli's feet in these next two pictures.
Great view!
My cute niece Adalynn.
Andrea and Eli.
Too cool to look at the camera.
Downtown Salt Lake City.
Andrea and my girls.
I never stop to read the signs. I just take pictures of them instead.
And we're heading back down!
Parker wanted to go down faster than me.
Michelle and Halle.
I ended up going down with Halle and Avery.
Halle wanted to go so fast.
At the bottom the kids played.
No comments:
Post a Comment