Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cousin Time

 Last week my sister-in-law, Val, dropped off her three kids here in Utah while she met
Sean's brother, Jared, in Boston for the weekend.
(Where he'd been working all week.)
I dropped off and picked up Val from the airport and my other sister-in-law, Michelle,
and I took turns watching the kids.
It was fun being with all of the kids' cousins.
And I, of course, loved all the picture taking opportunities.
...
They didn't all look at the same time but these girls are a bunch of cuties!
It's so fun having them all so close in age.
All five of them were born in just under 3 years.
 


We headed out to the playground one night.
Most of the kids were running around too much for me to get a good picture of them.
 




We played lots of indoor hockey.
The kids loved it!
 





On Monday, we had Devin, Adalynn and Lyla over for the day.
I got to experience what it would be like to have six kids in seven years.
Let's just say that that is never happening!
 






That night we to an elderly FHE group.
Sean's home teachers one of the sisters.
Sean and I taught the lesson and the kids recited articles of faith and sang songs.
It was a lot of fun and the members of the group where thrilled to have us and all our energy there.
 




Val flew back earlier Tuesday morning and
later that day we took all of the kids (minus Austin) swimming.
 







They are all looking and mostly smiling!!! VICTORY!!!
 


Sassy pants Lexi!
 


After swimming we ate dinner.
 



Austin was super cuddly that night.
 



Then Sean and the kids played hockey again.
And Eli tried to photo bomb all of my pictures but he's so cute I didn't really mind.
 







It was a busy few days but it was a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment