This past weekend the girls had their end of year dance recital.
The theme was "Dancing Through the Calendar."
Each class had two dances to preform, one tap and one ballet.
And each dance was associated with a month.
...
I had big plans of taking lots of adorable pictures of the girls before the recital in both of their outfits.
But that didn't happen. I spent the afternoon at the doctors and found out that I had bronchitis.
I barely had time to take any pictures before we had to go.
Before it was time to start, I got a few pictures of the girls with their cousin, Halle.

Avery's first dance was some song about walking in the rain.
And Lexi's was Zip-a-Doo-Dah.
And here's some pictures of the girls in their second outfit after the recital.
I can't remember what song Lexi's second dance was too.
Avery didn't care to look at the camera or cooperate.
Avery's second dance was Shirley Temple's Good Ship Lollipop.
I was going for a Shirley Temple look with her curls.









They are too cute! Let us know when their next recital is, we would LOVE to come! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete