I didn't want to forget to share these pictures I took of Sean and the kids on Father's Day.
I didn't take a lots of pictures or make a big fancy meal like I planned
because I was sick with bronchitis.
But we still tried to make the day special for Sean.
We gave him a miniature indoor hockey set which you will see in future blog posts.
And we went on a nice family walk that night.
If I wasn't in a hurry, I'd write more but I just wanted to say how lucky we are to have
this amazing man in our lives! Sean is an great dad. Our children are adored by him.
I also need to mention that Sean and I were blessed with terrific dads ourselves.
I'll more about them when I blog about our Washington trip next month.
I also need to mention that Sean and I were blessed with terrific dads ourselves.
I'll more about them when I blog about our Washington trip next month.



No comments:
Post a Comment