Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lower Bell Canyon Reservoir

 Last week we hiked to the Lower Bell Canyon Reservoir in Sandy.
I read that is was kid friendly and .75 round trip.
I was mistaken. I was actually .75 each way.
And this was actually the least kid friendly of all the hikes we had done recently.
The path was narrow, rocky at times, steep and next to drop offs.
But the kids did great and I saw other kids and even some older couples out hiking.
We almost didn't go because the skies were looking grey but it was perfect hiking weather.
Cool and overcast.
We had a fun time.
 


 
Where we were headed.
 





Lexi is my only kid who would really cooperate for pictures.
 


A neighborhood of gigantic homes.
 









We made it!
 








Time to head back.
 



It didn't look as dark in person as it does in the pictures.
 


 
Sean went ahead carried Eli the whole way back.
Can you see them on the hill?
 


Now it's time to plan our next outdoor adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment