Last year I took the kids to the capitol building and temple square on our anniversary weekend.
We decided to do the same thing again.
Maybe it will be a new family tradition.
So our on anniversary after church we headed to Salt Lake.
First we went to the capitol building.
Avery was so cute with Ty all day.
She held his hand and looked after him everywhere we went.
We went inside the capitol building for the first time.
No one was in the mood for pictures (as usual)
but that doesn't stop me from taking them (as usual).
Then we headed to Temple Square.
Time Square in April is amazing!
Everything was so beautiful.
The pictures don't do everything justice.
It was all so gorgeous!


































































I'm so jealous of all the beautiful places you have to take pictures at....when we visit this summer I would love to take the kids to the state capitol...I've never been and would love to explore. Hopefully its not too hot!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a plan. I've never been in the summer.
Delete