Per tradition, we did Easter baskets and the egg hunt the day before Easter.
When my big kids woke up on Saturday morning, we let them find their baskets.
They all got little Lego sets.
They had them set up before Ty even woke up.
(Ty was exhausted because he had had a seizure the day before and been sick.)
The kids where so excited for Ty to wake up and find his basket, but he could of cared less.
He was excited about his little Lego car when we built it though.
That afternoon a storm was rolling in.
So we quickly did the egg hunt before it hit.
It was windy and cold.
Ty was napping but he didn't know what he was missing.
No one found the dirt egg this year.
But they all found Lego eggs!
I bought some Harry Potter Lego people off AliExpress and put them in eggs.
I thought it was a genius idea. And the kids were so excited.
Easter Sunday we had a nice dinner.
Lexi and Avery set the table.
Lexi and Avery set the table.
I found Egg Nog at the store, so we had that with our dinner.
We had all the food we normally do.
Ham, funeral potatoes, rolls and deviled eggs.
We tried to keep it as simple as possible since Sean and I were emotionally and physically exhausted from Friday's excitement with Ty's seizure.
















I am going to have to buy some lego stuff from aliexpress.
ReplyDelete