Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Provo City Center Temple and Travis's Wedding

The last weekend in April we went to Sean's cousin Travis' wedding.
He got married in the Provo City Center temple and the grounds were just gorgeous!







We got to the temple about 30 minutes early and spent that time walking around.






All the flowers were so pretty.
I just wanted to take pictures of it all.






This should be Sean's new Facebook profile picture!


Look at this tulip. It has two heads on one stem.
I've never seen a tulip like this before but they were everywhere.







I didn't take any pictures of the bride and groom or our family 
because I figured that's what they hired a photographer for.





After the ceremony we took a few family pictures that we had a few hours to kill before the luncheon.
We went with Sean's brother Jared, his cousin Megan and her husband James to eat.
James and Megan took us to this little restaurant in downtown Provo.
I can't remember what kind of food it was.
It was from some Latin country. I had never had it before.
It was good but the company was even better.
We had a fun time walking around, talking and eating.
...
Here's a few pictures I took from the luncheon/ reception venue.




It was a fun day! I love Sean's Orton side of the family. It is always so fun to be with them.

1 comment: