We started off the month with April Fool's.
Lexi tried to prank me with this spider she drew on my toilet paper roll.
At the beginning of the month, we watched General Conference.
Per tradition we went and got donuts.
I got lots of snacks and treats for the kids to eat after every few talks.
I also got them lots of veggies to eat. Avery was the only kid excited about them.
During conference the kids colored and played with Legos.
They did really well being relatively quiet and calm.
This conference was so exciting for our family. It was one we will never forget.
President Nelson announced that a temple would be built in our valley!
We are so excited!
And not to brag, but I make some pretty awesome Lego houses.
The kids love having me make them houses for their Lego people.
After conference on Sunday we went to the Greenwood's to have dinner and make S'mores.
David bought Sean a mini apple pie to roast.
The boys played golf.
The girls jumped on the trampoline and played horse shoes.
Sean and I took turns cuddling Hudson. He's so cute.
Then David lit some fireworks and we danced and screamed in celebration of our new temple.
At the beginning of the month, Avery started counting down to her birthday.
Every morning she would tell me how many days it was to her birthday or leave me a note.
I love taking pictures of the kids' artwork and writings.
Look at some of these cute things that Eli made.
Lexi loves sketching. I find her artwork all over the place.
I love the people that Ruby draws.
And here's a cute little art project that Ruby did at the gym.
I eat a lot of big salads now. And they are just so pretty.
I love all the colors.
I recently bought a balsamic glaze at the Trader Joe's and it's so yummy.
I especially love putting it on avocado and eggs.
Fruit is so pretty and tasty. Blueberries and grapes are my favorite right now.
Here's the kids' dinner one night. I'm trying to get them to eat more veggies.
Avery is loving it. Ruby is hating it.
Eli celebrated his 100th day of kindergarten.
We found a bunch of Seahawks shirts and jerseys on sale at Old Navy
and bought some for our kids and their cousins.
The girls shirts weren't even $2!!!
Avery has her own sense of style. She always has.
It's always fun when friends come over.
Kindergarten boys are not easy to photograph.
I'm not sure how it happened but one time when David randomly stopped by, he does that frequently,
the kids convinced him to let them ride in the bed of his truck
while they searched for the ice cream truck.
Another time he stopped by, Lexi somehow ended up on his shoulders.
Sean was doing an audit in Spanish Fork.
On his way home he decided to stop at a gas station and get a drink.
He ran into his friend Jeff from college. We haven't seen Jeff in over a decade.
He lives in Eagle Mountain and on his way home he decided to stop at the exact same gas station.
Both Sean and Jeff normally never stop there.
It must have been fate. We need to hang out.
Fun fact about Jeff, we really wanted Andrea to marry him.
He's from Georgia and has the best accent and is the nicest guy.
Our Elementary school had spirit week.
One day was dress up like a book character day.
Eli was Harry Potter.
Avery was the Princess in Black.
And Lexi just wanted to be Lexi the Hufflepuff.
There was a nerd day. Eli didn't want to participate.
I can't remember what all the other days were but I must not have taken pictures of them.
At the beginning of the month, Ruby had a field trip to the Discovery Gateway children's museum.
Last year, Eli missed this field because we were in Washington for my dad's funeral.
He bawled when I told him he would miss it.
Last year, he's preschool teacher told him that he could go on the field trip this year with Ruby.
So Eli skipped kindergarten that day and went with us.
He even wore his old preschool shirt to match.
Here's some pictures of Ruby before preschool.
Ruby had some spirit days at preschool. Here she is on crazy hair day.
I absolutely loved her pink hair but she was done with it as soon as she got home
she insisted on getting a bath and washing it out.
Here she is on crazy hat day.
Here is Ruby all ready for her preschool Easter party.
One day was dress like a princess or super hero day.
That day was also letter M show and tell. So Ruby brought her Minnie Mouse.
They also had pajama day at preschool.
Look how cute Ruby is helping me bake banana bread. She loves helping me bake.
The weather started finally getting nice so we started spending more time outside.
Ruby still has hard nights and ends up in our bed.
In April I got my first few orders from AliExpress.
It's a Chinese website that sells things for super cheap but they take awhile to ship.
We ordered a bunch of Lego people. I have to assemble them when they come.
They seem legit. And the kids are so excited to have people to play with.
Ty loves Legos.
I took Ty with my to the tire store to get a hole repaired in one of my tires.
Ty was in heaven. He ran around excitedly saying "wheel" the entire 30 minutes we were there.
In April Lexi and I both got new glasses. Lexi wanted to get Transition lenses.
The ones that turn into sunglasses in the sun.
I got some more work out clothes. I wear them almost as much as regular clothes now.
I finally painted our pantry door. I've been wanting to do that since we moved in 4 years ago.
We got new next door neighbors a few months ago.
They are a couple with no kids and have weird work schedules
so we really don't see them much or talk to them much.
One night they had some people over and one of their guests parked in front of our house.
We looked out the window and saw this on our lawn. We laughed so hard and were so confused.
We got a bunch of dolls clothes and accessories from some friends that are moving.
My girls were so excited.
Look how cute Lexi is with her dolls in their new matching outfits.
The kids did a session of swim lessons in April.
This was the first time that Ruby has done swim lessons.
She was scared the first day but did great after that.
Ty actually does great at swim lessons but look at his grumpy face in this picture.
I love his grumpy face.
Most days he played in cars, ate and colored or read books.
Sean took these pictures of me reading to the kids before bed one night.
Here's me and Lexi up late one night doing math homework in our robes.
Here's some more selfies of me with my babies...
Look how cute Sean and Ruby are sleeping together. This pictures wasn't staged at all.
This is what they looked like when I woke up.
I'm not sure how this happened but I turned around and Sean and Avery looked like this.
Sean cracks me up!
Look how cute Ruby and Ty are together...
Ty loves being outside. It's his favorite thing ever. Besides all things with wheels.
More Ty pictures...
I love sleeping baby pictures.

Ty likes looking out the windows in his room.
Here is Ty was so that his Eggo isn't ready yet.
Here's a few more pictures from us playing outside.
We started working full speed on yard projects. Which meant way too many trips to Home Depot.
Sean built a planter box for our front yard.
He needed Lexi to hold the metal in place. So she just sat in the box reading with her back to it.
Sean's brother Jared stayed with for a few days.
He flew in for their cousins' wedding. I didn't really take any pictures with him.
I just go this one of him and Ty at Stake Conference together.
You can see Sean starting to stand in the background.
This was the exact moment that Elder Gong of the Quorum of the Twelve walked in.
He spoke at our Stake Conference.
Here's our Sunday family pictures from April.
Here's Lexi and Avery in their new church shoes.
Me and Sean decided to take a few pictures of ourselves without the kids.
Just keeping it real with this last one!






































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment