At the end of last year, I found out that our local pool does swim lessons off season.
So I decided that I'd have the kids do several sessions in a row leading up to summer.
I wanted to start in February but didn't sign the kids up fast enough.
So they started in March.
I didn't sign them up for April or May fast enough,
because I was waiting to see what level they would be after the first session,
and now all the remaining sessions are full.
So maybe we'll try to do swim lessons in the summer.
...
Anyway, get ready for some poor quality pictures from my phone.
...
Before swim lessons started they water polo team had practiced.
We'd usually get to the pool early and watch the last few minutes of practice.
Here's Lexi laughing at all the boys in tiny speedos.
Here's Lexi with some kids in her class waiting for their lessons to begin.
Here's Lexi getting ready to go under water.
Lexi's class.
Eli's class. He's the one standing up. He liked to get water in his mouth and spit it out.
Eli with his teacher. He really liked her.
Eli going under water.
Eli coming up out of the water.
Avery with one of her teachers.
Avery working on her back floats.
Eli's class working on kicking.
Lexi waiting for class to start.
Eli's class in life jackets on water safety day.
The kids did well. The girls mainly need to work on just getting more comfortable
with their faces in the water. Goggles would help with that.
I also have to mention that Ruby was amazing and just sat happily in her stroller the whole time.















No comments:
Post a Comment