And my girls are constantly insisting that I take pictures of EVERYONE who holds the bunnies.
Lexi wants to make a scrapbook for these bunnies.
(We made a scrapbook for Olaf and Sven after they died and Lexi still loves looking at it.)
...
Lexi and Trenna
Reagan
The kids love picking weeds for the bunnies to eat.
Devani

Lexi and Mandalyn
Lexi helping one of the Robinson's cousins hold a bunny.
Avery loves Dotty and is very territorial of her.
She always wants to be holding her.
If you ever see a picture of Avery holding a bunny, you can just assume it's Dotty.
I actually don't know if I have a picture of her holding Honey.

One afternoon Lexi and Lawsen spent an hour together in the bunny pen.

Without asking me, the girls decided to "bathe" the bunnies one day.
Annika and Avery
More Devani and Lexi
Jehrum
Sydnie
If you ever see a picture of Avery holding a bunny, you can just assume it's Dotty.
I actually don't know if I have a picture of her holding Honey.

One afternoon Lexi and Lawsen spent an hour together in the bunny pen.

Without asking me, the girls decided to "bathe" the bunnies one day.
Annika and Avery
More Devani and Lexi
Jehrum
Sydnie







My girls want bunnies so bad thanks to you and your super cute bunnies! I wish we lived in a place where we could have them...I always had bunnies growing up and it was so fun!
ReplyDelete