I have so many pictures to share and things to write about.
I'm hopefully going to be a blogging machine and get caught up.
First I'm going to start by sharing some pictures from my camera and our phones
from back in January and February. In a random order.
...
In January, Lexi got the book Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstien..
That same month I started reading, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series to the girls.
In one of the books was a picture of Shel Silverstien. The girls couldn't stop laughing at it.
Avery decided that Ruby's hair is now long enough for a bow.
Here's is Sean leaning the kids in an activity during Family Home Evening.
He made up a game to help teach them that many hands make lite work.
Here's a Valentine's Day dinner table setting, done by Lexi.
Lexi had really bad allergies one weekend. Then Eli did the next.
I found Ruby half naked one morning. She seemed pretty excited about it.
For my Valentine's Day present, Sean painted our bedroom for me.
He knows the way to my heart. Color!
The snow finally started melting and the kids could play on the trampoline again.
We ate lunch at a buffet after we went to the temple open house.
It's the second time we've been to one in the past few months
and my kids have decided that they're the best restaurants ever.
Sean's Valentine's present was a new fire pit. We've enjoyed it a few times already.
I'm envisioning some awesome summer nights this year.
Sean came out of the bathroom like this one night to be funny.
The funny thing is when Eli saw this picture he said, "Sean is handsome."
Because every time we put gel in Eli's hair we tell him he's handsome.
We've been sick this winter, A LOT!
Eli had an ear infection, I had a UTI and a sinus infection. I also had the flu for 10 days.
Sean and the kids got sick with the flu too but nothing like I did.
Then we had a nasty stomach bug pass through most of the family.
We had sickness in our house for nearly two months straight!
It was AWFUL!
A friend in our ward saw a white dead bunny's body in the field by the school.
Sean went and investigated and it was Olaf's body.
He brought it home and we burred him next to Sven.
It was really hard on Lexi. She bawled a lot.
But it helped bring closure.
Eli's best friend Camdon had lots of play dates.
Camdon's big sister, Annika is Avery's best friends.
They get a long so well.
Annie and Avery make the cutest Elsa and Anna.
Blackmail picture for later.
Eli loves "helping" clear the driveway.
We got some much snow this winter. After cleaning our huge driveway several times,
we have decided that a snow blower before next winter is a must!
Twinners for church.
We haven't put child safety locks on our cabinets yet
so I have to block the drawers and now cupboards with things to keep Ruby out.
Ammon and Eli.
Camdon and Eli.
Camdon is three weeks older than Eli.
This just shows how big Eli is.
I'm starting to buy him 5T shirt now because his torso is so long.
All the kids love Sean's hats.
Annie and Avery.
Sydnie and Avery.
Sydnie is 11 and just the sweetest girl.
She doesn't have any sisters and loves doing girly things with my girls.
Someone is up to trouble. She's pulling out all her clothes and making a mess in her room.
Roonie, Lexi and Lawsen playing outside in the snow.
100th day of school.
A fun friend filled afternoon.
We're so lucky to have some many amazing friends and neighbors.
My kids have so many playmates.
Pretending that Lexi's boots are construction boots.
(It's weird to see the gray walls in my room again. I almost forget that they were ever gray.)
Lexi and her Valentine's Day box.
Trying to take a picture of Avery. She doesn't hold still...
Eli eating candy from the Valentine's Day package from my parents.
Avery looking so cute for church.
Us on Valentine's Day.
Someone heart attacked our front door and left us cookies.
The young women came to our house one night and we decorated cupcakes.
The kids stayed up and joined the fun.
Nicole, who is sitting next to Eli was helping him decorate a cupcake.
Eli turned to her and looked at her and then while rubbing her arm said,
"He's handsome." It was so cute. He was trying to tell her that she's pretty.
I absolutely love serving in the Young Women's Presidency!
Now on to March...
I'm hopefully going to be a blogging machine and get caught up.
First I'm going to start by sharing some pictures from my camera and our phones
from back in January and February. In a random order.
...
In January, Lexi got the book Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstien..
That same month I started reading, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series to the girls.
In one of the books was a picture of Shel Silverstien. The girls couldn't stop laughing at it.
Avery decided that Ruby's hair is now long enough for a bow.
Here's is Sean leaning the kids in an activity during Family Home Evening.
He made up a game to help teach them that many hands make lite work.
Here's a Valentine's Day dinner table setting, done by Lexi.
Lexi had really bad allergies one weekend. Then Eli did the next.
I found Ruby half naked one morning. She seemed pretty excited about it.
For my Valentine's Day present, Sean painted our bedroom for me.
He knows the way to my heart. Color!
The snow finally started melting and the kids could play on the trampoline again.
We ate lunch at a buffet after we went to the temple open house.
It's the second time we've been to one in the past few months
and my kids have decided that they're the best restaurants ever.
Sean's Valentine's present was a new fire pit. We've enjoyed it a few times already.
I'm envisioning some awesome summer nights this year.
Sean came out of the bathroom like this one night to be funny.
The funny thing is when Eli saw this picture he said, "Sean is handsome."
Because every time we put gel in Eli's hair we tell him he's handsome.
We've been sick this winter, A LOT!
Eli had an ear infection, I had a UTI and a sinus infection. I also had the flu for 10 days.
Sean and the kids got sick with the flu too but nothing like I did.
Then we had a nasty stomach bug pass through most of the family.
We had sickness in our house for nearly two months straight!
It was AWFUL!
A friend in our ward saw a white dead bunny's body in the field by the school.
Sean went and investigated and it was Olaf's body.
He brought it home and we burred him next to Sven.
It was really hard on Lexi. She bawled a lot.
But it helped bring closure.
Eli's best friend Camdon had lots of play dates.
Camdon's big sister, Annika is Avery's best friends.
They get a long so well.
Annie and Avery make the cutest Elsa and Anna.
Blackmail picture for later.
Eli loves "helping" clear the driveway.
We got some much snow this winter. After cleaning our huge driveway several times,
we have decided that a snow blower before next winter is a must!
Twinners for church.
We haven't put child safety locks on our cabinets yet
so I have to block the drawers and now cupboards with things to keep Ruby out.
Ammon and Eli.
Camdon and Eli.
Camdon is three weeks older than Eli.
This just shows how big Eli is.
I'm starting to buy him 5T shirt now because his torso is so long.
All the kids love Sean's hats.
Annie and Avery.
Sydnie and Avery.
Sydnie is 11 and just the sweetest girl.
She doesn't have any sisters and loves doing girly things with my girls.
Someone is up to trouble. She's pulling out all her clothes and making a mess in her room.
Roonie, Lexi and Lawsen playing outside in the snow.
100th day of school.
A fun friend filled afternoon.
We're so lucky to have some many amazing friends and neighbors.
My kids have so many playmates.
Pretending that Lexi's boots are construction boots.
(It's weird to see the gray walls in my room again. I almost forget that they were ever gray.)
Lexi and her Valentine's Day box.
Trying to take a picture of Avery. She doesn't hold still...
Eli eating candy from the Valentine's Day package from my parents.
Avery looking so cute for church.
Us on Valentine's Day.
Someone heart attacked our front door and left us cookies.
The young women came to our house one night and we decorated cupcakes.
The kids stayed up and joined the fun.
Nicole, who is sitting next to Eli was helping him decorate a cupcake.
Eli turned to her and looked at her and then while rubbing her arm said,
"He's handsome." It was so cute. He was trying to tell her that she's pretty.
I absolutely love serving in the Young Women's Presidency!
Now on to March...
















No comments:
Post a Comment