I've only lived in Utah for two years now, so Pioneer Day isn't a holiday yet in my mind.
The evening of Pioneer Day we got together with some friends in the middle of our complex.
We ate dinner and dessert. The grown ups talked and played a board game.
And the kids played at the playground.
Then we lit off some fireworks on the basketball court.
I didn't really take that many pictures. I was just too busy enjoying myself.
...
After seeing Sean jump over the smoke the kids wanted to.
Lexi got really into it.
My girls were terrified of the sparklers at first. I can't blame them.
Sparklers are just sticks on fire. I don't know why we give them to children.
This last picture just shows that my husband is just a big kid.
Here he is diving with all the boys to try to get the parachute from one of the fireworks.
We have so many friends in our complex. I love it. We are so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment