Monday, August 18, 2014

My Little Artists

 I need to be better about saving or at least documenting my children's artwork.
Here are a few of the girls drawings from the past month.
...
Avery drew a picture of me. I must say, she made me look pretty cute.
 

Lexi drew this picture of her and Avery and Eli having a tea party.
 


A few Sundays ago the girls drew pictures of their dad while we were in Sacrament meeting.
Then they held up their pictures for him to see on the stand. Sean and I were both trying not to laugh.
Here's Lexi's picture of her dad.
 


And here's Avery's picture of her dad.
 


Avery drew our family as one eyed monsters. She even included her baby sister.
 


I love this picture Lexi drew of our family.
I love that she included our baby and that she made just herself a princess.
Avery is not a fan of this picture.
 


And here are two more pictures Avery recently drew of girls. I'm not sure who.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment