Saturday, August 23, 2014

Picture-a-Day (The Rest of March and April)

 Yes, I'm still doing the picture-a-day challenge.
I've taken at least one picture every single day this year!
(Although, I somehow lost a few pictures back in February, which I'm still sad about.)
But I haven't posted any picture-a-day pictures on my blog since March! How pathetic!
So, now it's time for me to check up.
Enjoy all these old pictures...
 
March 26th - Avery was so excited to wear Lexi's old recital outfit to dance class.
 
 
March 27th - Avery just being adorable reading to herself while eating breakfast.
 


March 28th - Lexi and her friend Valentina doing dress up together.
 


March 29th - Spending the day with the Boyers.
We've been friends with Buck and Aubrey since we were all engaged couples.
Our families sure have grown!
 


March 30th - Eli cuddling with his daddy before he goes to LA for a week.
 


March 31st - Avery cuddling with her favorite princess, Aurora.
 


April 1st - Just another day with Emmalee. The girls loved having me watch her.
 


April 2nd - I found Eli building a block tower all by himself.
 


April 3rd - Eli pushing Ezra in Avery's doll stroller. These two are so cute together.
 


April 4th - I redid our bedroom décor while Sean was out of town as a surprise.
 


April 5th - Lexi, Halle and Avery showing off their new outfits for tumbling class.
 


April 6th - Avery climbed into Eli's crib to be with him after his nap. He wasn't thrilled with the idea.
 


April 7th - Avery after her first day of tumbling class.
 


April 8th - Avery was so tired that she put herself to bed before 6:30.
 


April 9th - This little guy woke up from his nap super cheery.
 


April 10th - Morning cuddles with Emmalee.
 

 
April 11th - Sean and I went on a date downtown to celebrate our anniversary early.
 

April 12th - Sick baby.
 


April 13th - I love these blossoms on the tree outside our window.
 


April 14th - Our 7th wedding anniversary.
(Again, my blog makes some of my pictures look air brushed.
Oh well. At least our skin looks smooth.)
 


April 15th - Twins and we didn't even plan it.
 


April 16th - We pulled out all the Easter eggs and Eli got so excited.
 


April 17th - We stopped at Winger's on our drive to Vegas. Eli spilled water all over his shirt.
No one complained when we took it off. One of the many perks of being a baby.
 


April 18th - Sean and our nephew Devin racing down these giant slides.
 


April 19th - Slip-n-slide time in April. Vegas does have it's perks.
 


April 20th - Easter Sunday.
 


April 21st - Stopping to see the Manti temple on our drive home from Vegas.
 


April 22nd - Our tree is loosing it's blossoms. I'm so sad.
 


April 23rd - Eating naked.
 


April 24th - Avery wearing Eli's 3T pajamas.
 


April 15th - All ready for her birthday party.
 


April 26th - Sean let Avery open a birthday present early.
 


April 27th - Matching for church.
 


April 28th - Avery's 4th birthday.
 


April 29th - Lexi did Avery's hair.
 


April 28th - Spending the day with my sweet friend Mikey who I met in Albuquerque.
Now she lives 10 minutes away from us.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment