Tuesday, December 6, 2016

July 2016 - Lexi's 8th Birthday

 This is my third and probably final blog post of the day.
I am going to get caught up soon, hopefully.
My goal is to be blogging regularly again.
Anyway, on July 6th Lexi turned 8 years old.
Here she is having her birthday breakfast.
I believe it was bagels with cream cheese and sprinklers. 
It was her idea and she thought it tasted gross.


On her birthday she got to go to her first Activity Days.
She was so excited to walk to the church with some of our neighbors.




The played water games.


That afternoon was Lexi's birthday party.
I convinced her to do an Olympics theme.
It was a lot of fun.
We had a good turn out too.
Each kid represented a different country.
Lexi was the United States and she got to carry the torch in the opening ceremonies.







 We had eight different events.





Here's the outcome of the games.


We did a closing ceremony too and award the medals.
Lexi was so excite do win a metal.


My nephew Parker really got into the games and won several medals.


Here's all the kids that won medals.


Then it was time for cake.


 After the party we just hung out at home.
Here's a few pictures that I got of Lexi with her baby bunnies.



It was such a fun birthday. And I cannot believe that I have an eight year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment