Friday, September 18, 2015

9 Months Old

   Ruby turned 9 months old on August 25th. So I'm not even a month behind on blogging! Woot! Woot! Here's her blanket comparison picture. If we have another child I will not take pictures like these. It's so hard to get a picture of her on the blanket from a straight on angle. She moves too much.
 
 
And for fun I have a picture of me 9 months pregnant and then 9 months later with Ruby.
So it's Ruby 9 months in and 9 months out.
 


     And in because I've got a lot to do today and don't have a lot of time to blog, I don't have time to edit these pictures. But I didn't want to break my awesome blogging streak. The lighting isn't great in these pictures but someday I'll look back at them and love them and cry and just miss Ruby being a baby. She really is a beautiful baby.
 














 
      It's so hard for me to narrow down which pictures I share. I just love all of them! I know I'm bias but Ruby is a doll. She has smooth, beautiful skin and the most amazing blue eyes. And to top it off she has the cutest little personality. We hit the jackpot with this baby. Now if she's just sleep through the night, she'd be perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment