Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Summer Little Things - Part 2

   This is my second day in a row blogging. I'm on fire! I'm going to again, just share random pictures from the summer. These aren't necessarily in order but that' fine. At least I'm getting them posted! First, I have some pictures from when our friends, the Boyers, came to see our new house. First, I have a picture of Lexi and Mikayla. These two were born just weeks apart when we were all college students up in Rexburg. Then I have pictures of Eli and Lucy. We're hoping they'll get married someday.
 




The kids spent a lot of time in those kiddy pools. Here's the girls playing with Mandalyn.
She lives in the house behind us.
 




And there's the girls with Mandalyn and her brother Alma. Since we have no back fence between us and them right now, the kids played together a lot this summer.
 




Here's another afternoon in the pools. This time with some kids on our street.
 


Eli, Brooklyn, Carter, Lexi, Zoe, Patrick and Avery.
 


Another day playing with friends. This time with Reagan and Brooklyn.
The girls love playing under the stairs in the basement.
 

 
Usually when we have little girls over, everyone ends up to dress up.
 


The girls decided they wanted to dance.
They loved having me take their picture and then looking at it.
 





I love that Lexi is trying to be all graceful in that crazy outfit!
 








 

Regan is hilarious and man, that girl gets some air!
 


 

And cute little Brookyln.
 
 
 
These pictures all crack me up and I had a hard time narrowing it down.
I just love their fun personalities.
 






 

1 comment:

  1. Love the dancing pics! And love that you are back at your blog!

    ReplyDelete