Here's some more pictures from our summer. The girls loved "exploring" in our backyard. The weeds are at huge after all the rain we had in so it did feel a little bit like being out in the wild.
Lexi loved taking pictures of "nature."
Here's another neighbor girl, Sarah, over at our house.
She's a year older than Lexi and loved doing the girls' hair.
Lexi, Avery, Sarah and Chelsea.
The kids spent a lot of time eating Otter Pops on the front porch with friends this summer.
Olaf and Sven, our bunnies, were an exciting part of our summer.
It's been so fun to watch Lexi take care of them and interact with them.
I love it when the bunnies stand up.
My girls love having Brooklyn over.
She's right between my girls in age and she has a little brother close to Eli's age.
We got a trampoline this summer and our kids LOVE it!
Every night after dinner they beg Sean to go jump with them.
They have all these fun little games that they've made up. It's so fun to watch them play.
I think Eli loves the tramp more than anyone.
That boy is wild and just loves jumping and rough housing.
After the sod was laid in our front yard, we didn't let the kids go on it for a few weeks.
They were so excited when they could actually use the grass.
Here's a picture from mutual one night. We were doing a picture scavenger hunt. It was so fun.
I still sometimes can't believe that we live in this amazing house. I love it so much!
The sunsets out here have been gorgeous this summer.
Eli loves our backyard. He loves playing in the dirt and rocks.
The girls had several tea parties this summer. I've already blogged about the first one they had.
It was a great way to get to know the girls in the neighborhood.
Sydnie, Chelsea, Lexi, Reagan, Avery and Charlize.
After they were done eating they colored and made paper fans.
Then the girls loved dressing up and dancing all crazy.
Ruby even got dressed up.
These was one fun tea party!
And here's pictures from another tea party...
Here's Avery with the girls in her primary class.
Gabby, Nina, Paisley, Josie, Lexi, Avery and Cora.
More coloring and fan making happened.
And then a dance party started.
And here's just some random pictures of Lexi. She's always dressing up.
I totally agree with you about blogging..it makes me happy and I love looking back.
ReplyDelete