Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Summer Little Things - Part 4

    This is my fourth and last post with random pictures from our summer. I found a few from my camera that I didn't share and I want to also share pictures from my phone. I love looking through pictures from our day to day lives. The little things make up the majority of our lives so I don't want to forget them.
 
 




Waking Eli up with a Ruby in his bed.
 


Eli likes to make sure he has a spot on my lap too.
 



Avery dressed herself. She cracks me up.
 


That little face melts my heart.
 

 
Sean passing his love of Winnie the Pooh onto Lexi.
 
 
Sunsets on the lake never get old.
 


Sunday selfies.
 



 
Napping in the Mother's Lounge at church.
 


Sleepy heads.
 








This was Lexi's reaction when she found out that Lehi died. We've been reading about him in the Book of Mormon for months. She was devastated. Sean tried to tell her that it happened a long time ago but it didn't help.
 


I blogged about our front yard but didn't share any pictures of Buddy on the tractor.
 



Eli playing in the trenches dug for our sprinklers.
 

 



 
 My aunt Lisa came for a quick visit in July.
 

The girls love their "Fake Grandma."
 


Another gorgeous sunset from our front porch.
 


Sleeping baby.


I never blogged about the 4th of July. So here ya go. Poor quality sparkle pictures.
 





Trying to take a selfie with Eli.
 


The balloons from my birthday all made their way into our front room and were stuck there.
 


This summer we had a grass hopper infestation. They were everywhere!
 

 
 
Every night Seagulls would come and eat. There were thousands of them in the sky every night around 8. It was the craziest thing.
 




This girls had a blast at a friends' Hawaiian party.
 


More bunny lovin'.


The girls went to a rainbow birthday party. It was the cutest party! There was a real face painter there.
 






 
 And this what typically happens when I try to take a picture of my children together...
 

Eli, had an awesome summer playing in the dirt.
 


 
Lexi caught lots of Praying Mantises this summer. We had a ton around our house.
 


 
 Help! These pirates stole my baby!
 


I made a treasure map for Lexi. She was so excited.
 


The "treasure" is in that container on the rock behind the girls.
 


Lexi was so excited when she found it.
 


I love Ruby's expression.
 


All dolled up for church.
 


Playing in the rain.
 



Eli sleeping in his new big boy bed. He calls his top bunk, "Devin's bed."



Ruby is the happiest baby!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment