Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bear Lake - The Beach


 I'm so far behind on blogging. Gah!
I've tried to blog about Bear Lake several times but my pictures didn't upload
and then I accidently deleted the post instead of publishing it.
Third times the charm... I hope.
...
Anyway, we went to Bear Lake at the end of August.
This is the third year in a row that we've gone and stayed in my parents' time share.
This was the first time that my parents have gone.
My brother came too.
...
We spent several days at the beach. The kids never wanted to leave.
Avery was especially excited because last year she wasn't able to go into the water
due to her broken arm and leg.
...
I'll let the pictures do the talking...
















Attempting to take pictures on the beach one night...








My dad and Ruby spent lots of time cuddling on the beach.


Wild children...





 

We rented jet skies one day. Lexi especially liked it. She went out multiple times.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment