Friday, May 3, 2013

Scheels

Sean wasn't working today so we decided to finally go check out Scheels.
It opened in the fall and is only 15 minutes from our place over in Sandy.
There are a ton of statues outside the store.
I told the girls to go get their pictures taken with this cowboy.
After I took it, Sean read the plaque and realized that it is Ronald Reagan.


Lexi really wanted to get her picture with the "Soccer girl."

There was a giant moose right when you walked into the store.

Just past the cashiers was a giant fish tank.


There were isle and isle of BYU stuff.
Sean was so excited.
I have to stay that things were reasonably priced.
There were lots of shirts for $9-$13.
Jared, you'll have to go shopping here next time you're in Utah.


While Sean and Eli were shopping the girls and I went on the ferris wheel.
Avery just barely met the height requirement.
It cost a dollar a person.


Right after we got on we got stopped at the very top while someone else got on.
Avery was scared but was calm and just covered her eyes.
I have to admit that even my heart started pounding and I got a little nervous up there.
Both of the girls did great. They were so brave.


On the second floor of the store was this little mountain with all these animals...







Lexi thought that these elk were camels.

Val you'd have a fun time at these store!
All around the second floor are little photo booths.
We had fun taking our pictures with all the animals.







When Lexi saw this skunk she told me it was dead and then decided to pick it up!


 Eli was the best little shopper.
He never even made a peep!


We had a fun time just walking around exploring.
We only made it through half of the store this time.


I should have taken a picture of the camo lingerie. 
It was hilarious!

Oh and we ran into Ab Lincoln!

They had several different games there and a big play area for the kids 
(like the kind you find at fast food restaurants).


The girls begged me to play this game and then after we paid for it
the girls ran and hid and said they were sacred. So Sean and I practicing shooting.


Sean ended up getting some early birthday presents. 
A nice BYU jacket (that we got on clearance) and a new BYU shirt.
It was a fun trip. Afterwards we went to Costco, which is next door, for ice cream.
We will be taking our parents and Jared and Val to Scheels next time they all come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I can't wait! It looks awesome and I know the kids would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete