Last Thursday, after Sean got off work, we hit the road.
We drove straight to Cedar City.
The kids were awesome and the ride was beautiful.
Sean and I fell in love with every small town that we passed.
We stayed that night at a Hampton Inn on Bentley Blvd.
Eli's middle name is Bentley so naturally I had to get a picture of him with the street sign.
We don't stay at hotels alot.
We've only stay in two since Avery was born.
So the girls were excited and Eli was just excited to be out of his carseat.
We went to bed late that night because of all their energy.
Avery slept with Sean in one bed and I slept with Lexi in the other.
Sean got the better end of the deal since Avery is quiet and cuddles.
Lexi wouldn't stop talking and kept taking the covers and kicking.
She's totally my child!
The hotel had cribs so we didn't bother bring a bed for Eli.
I wish we would have!
They gave us this travel crib and it was tiny!
Poor Eli was as big as the crib.
He slept awful that night because he couldn't roll over and sleep on his belly.
I think he was closterfobic.
This must be how my brother who is 6'5'' feels in a twin sized bed.
Friday we got up and ate breakfast and then drove to St. George to go see the temple.
I was excited to go back.
The weather was perfect - a little overcast with a breeze.
And there were two brides there so my girls were thrilled!
I love pictures of the girls hugging.
We have pictures of Sean holding Lexi up in the air like this last time we were here.
I should have just attached the second seat because if I don't Avery will try to ride on the front of the stroller.
We always have to stop and smell the roses.
It got windy and a little stormy before we left. I think the sky looks cool.
We went and looked around the visitors' center real quick getting back on the road.
I fell in love with this picture. I want it!

Look at you, already blogging! I probably won't get to that for at least a few days....if I am lucky! I love all your pictures from the temple. I remember the ones you took with Lexi when she was a baby...those are some of my all time favorites (and that was a really fun thanksgiving!)
ReplyDeleteOh, and that really is a tiny crib!