May 1, 2004 was my senior prom. Nine years ago this week.
So here are some pictures from my prom...
I got pampered by my mom and my friend Eve. They did my hair, make-up and nails.
And I my mom even fed me while my nails were wet.
These pictures were taken with a disposable camera so there are not the best quality
but you can still tell that Sean and I are both young, skinny and smokin' hot!
I surprised Sean with a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce.
A family friend had won the it at her church auction
and plan to give it to her brother for his wedding but he didn't want it!
So she let me and Sean take the take ride instead.
We traded it for a weekend stay with my parents' timeshare.
For dinner that night we ate at the Space Needle.
It was so fun. And so expensive.
Our total was $100 and $15 of that was for chilled sparkling cider waited for us when we arrive.
The floor of the restaurant spins around. I think it takes 45 minutes for it to make a complete rotation.
After dinner we went out on the deck. The sun was setting and it was a gorgeous, warm, clear night.
To make the night even more memorable,
Sean gave me a promise ring with five brilliant cut diamonds.
He asked me to wait for him while he was on his mission and to marry him when he got home.
I, of course, said yes. And the rest is history!
Here's a picture of us in front of the fountain at the bottom of the Space Needle.
This was after dinner right before we went to the dance. Which was so much fun.
We had a great time dancing the night away with some of our best friends.
Here's a picture of me the next morning right before church.
I always tried to keep my hair done and then wear my dress to church the next day.
P.S. My girls love these pictures. They just love the idea of mom and dad going to a ball.
Also Lexi loves my cat, Angel. She told me that he had a pretty name.










You are beautiful Sam! And I swear you look a lot like Keira Knightly...that is the first thing I thought when I saw the first picture. I don't know why I never saw if before, but I totally do now. Anyways, fun pictures! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBefore I had kids (when I was skinner) I got told I looked lime Kiera Knightly and Uma Therman all the time.
Deleteoh my gosh i love it!
ReplyDelete