Last Thursday, Eli turned 7 months old.
Last Thursday we also left for our Vegas vacation.
I've been taking pictures of Eli on this blanket every month of his life.
He even got his newborn pictures taken on this blanket.
So I quickly took 30 pictures in the matter of a minute and called it good.
We didn't really get any good pictures because Eli was just being too wiggly.
But it's okay because we got AMAZING pictures taken of him
in my sister-in-law's studio in Vegas.
At 6 months, Eli had no teeth.
As you can see in the picture above, he has 4 teeth at 7 months old.
At 6 months, Eli couldn't sit up at all.
Now he can sit up for several minutes.
But he frequently gets excited and falls over.
And now he can finally sit in the cart of the grocery store!
This past month, Eli has tried a lot of new foods.
Pizza, french fries, mash potatoes, jo jo wedges, chicken tenders, small pieces of bread and rolls,
saltine crackers, pear slices, cucumber slices and real green beans.
I didn't give him pizza he grabbed it out of my hands and loved it by the way.
Avery gave him her chicken tenders when I wasn't looking and he loved them too.
He also likes chewing on cold apple slices and eating bananas.
Eli also eats over-priced Gerber little puffs and crackers.
This boy just wants to eat real food now that he has teeth.
Eli sleeps about 11 to 12 hours at night.
And he naps 2 or 3 times a day.
This past month while he was teething so much he was up several times in the night.
Sometimes he was just whimpering in pain.
So I'd just hold him and rock him and comfort him as long as he needed.
This week we are switching Eli out of his infant carseat since he and the carseat together are about 30 lbs.
So now he'll be in a rear facing "big boy carseat."
Also, he is now tall enough to use the highest setting on his jumper.
He loves his jumper but I am sure he's close to if not already over the weight limit.
I bought Eli a bunch of 24 month clothes last week.
He still can wear his 18 month clothes just fine,
but I won't buy anymore of that size because he grows so fast.
He is still in size 4 diapers but I think after this box we might have to finally move him up to size 5,
which is a bigger size than my girls ever wore.
Eli is still just the happiest baby.
He smiles and laughs all the time.
He's so ticklish.
And he's bashful.
We all love and adore him.
And if I could clone him, I would because he's perfect!



He is so sweet and perfect. If you figure out how to clone him, I want one! I'm so glad I got to finally meet him. We all miss him already!
ReplyDelete