Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Girls Are Easily Entertained...

All I have to do is look at pictures and/or videos of themselves with them and they're happy.
Even they know that they are cute, funny little girls.
I often will just pick a random month and we'll look at pictures and videos from it.
Today we picked September and October 2010.
I often don't post videos so these may be new videos to everyone.
...
This first video just shows typical Sean.
He's just a fun dad and is always doing silly things with the girls.


Lexi is notoriously postponing her bedtime or getting out of bed so she can eat.
So this video is just so Lexi.


Sean and the girls are always going something on the ground together.
Our girls love rough and tumble play.
Eli will fit right in with them.


Avery loves to dance. Perhaps it's because of Sean.
Anyway, this video made us girls laugh like crazy!


After watching all these videos I just want to go take some more videos 
so my kids better do something cute today!

No comments:

Post a Comment