It's April, which means many things but one of the most exciting is Avery's birthday (on the 28th).
I cannot believe that my baby is going to be three!
Seriously. I'm in denial.
Lately, I've been looking through pictures of Avery's life.
And I have to say that I have loved her through every stage and age but my favorite with Avery
was right around the time she turned one.
She was just adorable and looking back at pictures of Avery during that time
completely melts my heart and makes me want to have another little girl.
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
To be honest I kinda feel like Avery should still be one.
But I'm excited for her to turn three and what her grow and change.
You beat me! Oh well, there is always next week! Man, Avery was a cute one year old! And call me crazy, but there were a few pictures where I thought she looked like Lyla.
ReplyDeleteI've thought that Avery and Lyla make some of the same facial expression. I'm not sure why but it's weird for me to think that Lyla is nearly a year older than Avery is in these pictures. I can't believe that she'll be two in just over two months.
Delete