Sean and I have always thought it is important for our kids to get individual time with us.
So we have started some new traditions at our house.
...
For a few months now Sean has been doing what we call "P.P.I's" (Personal Parent Interviews).
The first Sunday of every month Sean spends time with each of our girls individually
and just talks with them and shares a treat with them.
And our girls love it.
They are both talkers and love getting undivided attention, especially from their dad.
...
We have started having monthly dates planned for the girls and Sean.
Their date night is on the day of their birth.
So Avery's is on the 28th of each month and Lexi's is on the 6th of each month.
The girls each decided to go get ice cream last time.
The had a great time and I could tell they felt so special.
Good Idea! We've wanted to do the same thing, but have never started. I think maybe it is time.
ReplyDeleteYour kids birth dates are all by each other. You guys will have one date week a month. You're kids will love it!
Delete