On Sunday, the 10th, Eli rolled over intentionally for the first time.
He rolled over once before but it was purely by accident. He had no idea what he was doing.
Well, now he won't stop rolling over.
As soon as I put him on his back he's already rolling over to his tummy.
But the funny thing is that he doesn't like being on his tummy.
So as soon as he rolls over he gets upset and starts screaming.
Eli has actually been loosing sleeping (me too) because he can't stop rolling over.
He used to fall asleep on his own and now if I lay him down in his crib he rolls over and gets upset.
Before when he would wake up at night he would sometimes just talk to himself and fall back asleep.
But now he wakes up and rolls over.
But now he wakes up and rolls over.
It's funny but frustrating at the early hours of the morning.
Anyway, here are some videos I took today of Mr. Eli doing his thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment