Friday, March 15, 2013

Austin (This Post is For You Val)

 Last Thursday, the 7th, my nephew Austin was born.
I got a call that morning at 1 am from my sister-in-law Michelle and I knew what it meant.
So, on the way to the hospital Michelle and Justin dropped off their two older kids.
My girls were so excited to wake up and find out that their cousins had spent the night.
Sean and I took turns going to the hospital (which is a block a way) to visit Austin.
Here are some pictures of this little guy.
Austin was 6 lbs. 10 oz. when he was born and he looks so much like his brother and sister 
who really just look like their dad.





 Today we finally took my kids over to meet Austin.
Lexi has been wanting to see him since the morning he was born.
All week she's been telling me how much she loves her new cousin.



 Lexi kept telling me how cute he was and how much she loved him.
Avery didn't care to hold Austin. She was too busy playing with "Buddy" which is what she calls Eli.
 But Avery did look at Austin and say, "He's so tiny! I love his nose."
...
Since I found out Michelle and Justin were having a boy, 
I've been so excited to see Eli and his cousin together.
I have big hopes that one day these two will be great friends.


It's amazing how much 4 1/2 months and 15 lbs. makes a difference!
But before you know it, these two will be playing together.




There you go Val. Pictures of Austin.
And now Michelle you don't have to even think about posting pictures... for a while at least.
...
P.S. Since Austin was born, Sean and I have had this song stuck in our heads.

1 comment:

  1. thanks! I love when I get a whole post to myself! And you know what, he does look a little like Halle (especially in the picture of you holding him).

    ReplyDelete