Saturday, March 16, 2013

Eli is 5 Months Old Today!

 It really has been 5 months since Eli was born.
That's crazy!
It's been five wonderful months.
There are no words that can adequately express how much we all love this boy.


Eli has been rolling over for a week now.
And as of today he can roll over from his belly to back from his right and left side.
 

Eli eats three solid meals a day.
He eats butternut squash, spaghetti squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans and rice cereal.
 

Eli is totally teething.
He's been extra fussy this week and has just wanted me to be held.
He's also been extra drooly.
And he hasn't been sleep so great at night either because of it.
I'm just so ready for his teeth to come in!
 

 Avery recently started calling Eli "Buddy."
It's so cute. 


 Eli is getting so heavy. I know he's over 20 lbs. now.
I've started carrying him to and from the car without his car seat.
He's just too heavy in it!


 Avery loves laying on top of Eli. 
And every time that she does I tell her not and that that's naughty.
But then Eli always laughs and Avery let's me, "He likes it."


 Whenever I'm holding Eli in one arm and anything else in my other arm he tries to grab it.
He tries to grab everything!


 Lately, Avery has been telling me several times a day that she wants to go swimming with Buddy.
She will say to me, "We need to buy Buddy a swimsuit. Buddy needs a blue swimsuit. 
Buddy looks so cute in swimsuit."


 I think it's time to give Eli his first haircut.
When Sean gets back into town I think we're going to trim a little off the top.


 I love this next picture because he totally looks like a little muscle man.
He's flexing.
Look at that definition!


 Sean and I refer to Eli as my boyfriend.
It makes sense.
Eli and I are always together. I'm always kissing on kiss fat little neck.
And we spend way too much time together late at night.


 I have to say one of my favorite things about Eli is his voice.
He just has the cutest voice.
I need to post my videos of him.
(I can hear my mom in my head agreeing with me.)


 For fun here is the blog post I did about Lexi when she was 5 months old.


 And here's the post I did about Avery at 5 months.
 

 I offered Eli a sippy cup for the first time a month ago and he still doesn't know how to use it.
He just chews on it when I offer it to him after he eats.


 And here are some picture of Eli wearing clothes...


 Eli goes to bed between 6-7pm.
And every once in a while he'll wake up to nurse right before I go to sleep.
To be honest, I get excited when he does because I already miss him.


 Lexi is always telling me that we have the best and cutest baby in the whole world.
And I couldn't agree more.


No comments:

Post a Comment