The weather today was AMAZING!!!
It hit 78 degrees!!!
We HAD to go to the park.
After preschool we headed to the big park by the library.
It was our first time back there in nearly 5 months!
I brought my camera along so I could capture these kids happy, happy faces.
This park is awesome because there are several different play grounds.
So we ran around through the grass to all of them.
And my girls were thrilled to be outside and free.
I ended up putting this long sleeve shirt on Eli.
I was worried that his milking white arms would get burned.
Eli had a great time.
He loved watching the girls swing and feeling the breeze in his hair.
He also took a nice little nap.
I just love Eli's chubby baby feet!
We're all so excited for spring.
I'm excited to go outside everyday now.
Lexi is looking all grown up! And I LOVE that picture of the mountains with the girls. Makes me really miss Utah.
ReplyDeleteGood! I want you to miss Utah. I want you to miss it enough to move back someday :)
Delete