I have so many pictures from October that I'll have to break it up into two post.
October was an eventful month at our house with Eli's birthday and Halloween.
Plus we went to Washington, which I will share about in my next post.
....
Ty turned 5 months old in October.
He got his first tooth and started solids.
I continued watching my neighbor's kids.
Eli loves having a playmate.
He is so social and he gets bored easily.
For those reasons, I think he's going to love kindergarten.
Ruby loves to wear her sisters' clothes.
I let her wear this to pick up Eli from preschool.
She's cute and wasn't getting out of the car anyway.
Plus how can you say no to that face?
Another day. Another crazy outfit. More of her big sisters' clothes.
I have realized that I am not as good about taking pictures of myself with Ty
as I was about taking pictures of myself with Lexi.
I want him to know that I was with him all the time.
So I've tried to be better about taking our picture together.
Now if I can remember to not just take cell phone selfies.
Shopping is always adventurous when I take all of my kids with me.
Sean surprised me with roses randomly one day. Smart man!
Morning cuddling session.
I love Ruby's face in this selfie.
I stuck Ty in a pumpkin just like I did with Eli and Ruby.
And just like Eli and Ruby, he didn't mind it at all.
Eli and our neighbor Brasia played outside a lot together in the fall.
They both just barely missed the kindergarten cut off.
And they both have two younger siblings at home and are in need of socialization.
Sean planted over 200 tulip bulbs around our trees.
We are so excited for spring.
I hope they look amazing.
We have no idea what we're doing.
On the 16th, Eli turned five years old.
We put streamers on his door. Which we hadn't done in years.
They actually scared him when he came out of his room
because it was dark and he didn't know what they were.
He open a present in the morning before the girls went to school. He got Mega Blocks.
That morning he built a huge tower. Eli loves building things.
Dad got him a special birthday treat.
Eli picked out his lunch.
After the girls got home he opened another present.
He got Magnaformers, or whatever they're called. They're magnetic building shapes.
Eli also got a dress up outfit.
For dessert he picked out a homemade Oreo ice cream cake.
Ty got to go enjoy being outside for the first time really.
Poor baby. He's such a good sport.
One day Ty "ate" Lexi's homework.
We went to Washington a few days after Eli's birthday and then got back two days before Halloween.
Again, pictures are coming in my next post.
...
The day Lexi got her Halloween costume in the mail, she let me take some pictures of her in it.
And here she is ready to go to her Activity Days Halloween party.
I tried to bribe Eli and Ruby into letting me take their pictures one afternoon.
And Ty didn't have a choice. I made him pose for some pictures too.
I bought this cowboy outfit on clearance for Eli to wear his first Halloween but he was too big for it.
So I made Ty wear it instead.
I made "monster mouths" for the kids' afternoon snack.
Here's the girls ready to go trick-or-treating.
Somehow Avery didn't get a photo shoot in her costume.
I feel bad about that but I'm sure she doesn't.
I feel bad about that but I'm sure she doesn't.
Here's Eli with our neighbor Hadlie.
I forgot to take pictures of all my Halloween decorations this year.
But I didn't really get news ones. I just rearranged the furniture from last year.


































































No comments:
Post a Comment