Last summer when Sean built our backyard covered bench,
we both joked that it looked like the perfect backdrop for our nativity picture.
Several people said the same thing on Facebook too.
So we decided to take our traditional nativity picture on our bench.
...
We actually took this picture at the very beginning of November so that it would still be warm out.
It was warm and sunny which was good and bad.
No one was cold but we were all squinting.
Oh well. I still love these pictures and love this fun tradition.
...
This year Lexi and Eli were shepherds and Ruby was their sheep.
Avery was our angel and Lexi even let her wear her baptism dress.
Ty of course was baby Jesus.
And Sean and I were Mary and Joseph again.
I colored a beard on Eli's face with eye shadow.
Ruby loved her sheep costume.
Avery loved wearing Lexi's baptism dress and being the angel.
And Ty was the happiest little baby Jesus ever!











No comments:
Post a Comment