Tuesday, January 30, 2018

December 2017 - Santa Pictures

 I have been excited for this year's (2017) Santa pictures since before last year's (2016) Santa pictures.
I was excited to have a baby in our pictures again 
and I was excited because I've known what I wanted my kids to wear for over a year.
I knew that I wanted elf jammies this time around and I found the perfect ones at Target.
(I've already picked out next year's outfits in my mind and can't wait.)
...
Fotofly did it again! We got an amazing picture that I love, love, love!
I think this might be my favorite Santa picture of all time.


And here are all the other pictures that we got...




Here are our Santa pictures from 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
...
We went to one of Fotofly's new locations in downtown Salt Lake City.
After pictures we headed to City Creek mall for dinner.
Then we walked over to Temple Square to look at the lights.
It was gorgeous as always.
Then we headed back to City Creek and went to the Disney store and bought some ornaments.
Then we headed home.
It was a great night!


1 comment: