Monday, January 8, 2018

November 2017 (Part 1)

We started off November with Ty's Half Birthday.



Ruby wanted to get in on Ty's little photo shoot.



We gave Ty his first "flavored" food.



Random pictures from my phone..



Eli wrote "I love you" for the first time.




I can't get enough of my little Ty Guy.




















I put Ty in the swing for the first time. He loved it.





I loves spending my days with this sweet baby boy. He's a total angel.





The boys had their well child check ups.
Eli is 5 years old and 45 3/4 inches (93%) and 48 lbs 9 oz (89%).
Ty is 6 months old and 27 inches (79%) and 18 lbs 13 oz (61%).


Avery and Eli had their sibling friends over for a playdate.



Eli loves building the tallest towers.




More tower making.



We finally decided to move Ruby out of her crib.
She's now in the bottom bunk.



Taking the crib out of the girls' room created space to add a bookshelf and doll house in their room.






I love that they are both sticking their little tongues out.



Here's Eli with his future friend Jack.


We got our first dusting of snow.




We also celebrated Sean's half birthday in November.
I attempted to get some pictures of him with the kids before he opened his gifts.



You know you're getting old when you get excited about getting socks!


I made him some pies to celebrate.


Here's Eli and his friend Brooke after their preschool Thanksgiving party.



Avery is still OBSESSED with Ty.
 She always has to be holding him or near him.



This is what most of my days look like...


I love when these two play together nicely and use their imaginations.





Playing Wii together.



I took these picture of Sean to use for his instant messenger picture at work.


I love these pictures of my boys together.



1 comment:

  1. I know we talked a few times since you posted this but I am so happy you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete