Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Manti Utah

I have been looking forward to visiting Manti for a while now.
As soon as we knew we were going to Vegas,
I knew it would be the perfect time to make this a stop on our drive home.
We pulled into town at dinner time.
We went to a local pizza shop across the street from the tabernacle.
We walked around while they made our food.
 


Don't they look thrilled about getting their picture taken?
 


Then we took our food and went and had a picnic across the street from the temple.
 
 
The view was awesome.
 


 
 When we had eaten, we walked around the temple grounds.
It's such a beautiful temple.
 








 On one of the sides of the temple is a huge hill where they have the temple pageant in June.
I really want to go to that.


 
On the side of the temple, in the back, is this large stair case.
 





Behind the temple is a little forest.
 




The view from the parking lot.
 
 
I love visiting temples we have never been to before.
This was worth the longer drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment