Last month Miss Avery turned 4 years old.
She's growing up so fast!
We didn't do a party for Avery last year so this was the year.
She was so excited.
She got a new dress, a tiara and a birthday girl ribbon to wear.
I'm not into big parties or themes really.
Our theme was summer/ spring/ being outside, I guess.
We had the party at our complex at the pavilion.
We bought a piñata.
Avery picked out a unicorn.
For party favors, I bought these shovels from Ikea for $1.
We started out with a card making station.
All of the kids made Avery cards. She loved it.
Then the kids chased bubbles.
It was really windy so the bubbles went everywhere.
I also bought all the kids their own little thing of bubbles.
Next was chalk. The kids covered our basket ball court with their artwork.
After that it was time to line up for the piñata.
This is Stellan, Avery's crush.
The piñata didn't last long. Rowan broke it. He has in line right before Lexi.
I shouldn't be surprised, I guess, it was only $8.
Eli leaving the party to chase some ducks.
For dessert, I made Oreo dirt cups.
The kids got to put their own gummy worms in.
They loved it.
And I loved it because it was way easier than baking a cake.
Then we did presents and gave the kids their shovels.
They all ran to the playground with them.
And here's pictures from her actual birthday.
She got an aurora dress up dress finally.
She's been wanting one for a long time now.
But Aurora isn't the most popular princess so it was hard for me to find one that I liked.
Thankfully the Disney Store came out with a new one and I was able to get it on sale. Score!
Avery got this outfit for her doll Ariel.
She also got some birthday money which she used to buy Arielle a swimsuit and a tea set.
Wearing her new Aurora night gown while checking out her Elsa wand.
For dessert she wanted ice cream.
So I didn't have to bake a cake again.










No comments:
Post a Comment