Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Vegas Thanksgiving 2013 - Pajama Pictures

 I'll start slowly sharing pictures from our thanksgiving trip to Vegas.
Every year, my mother-in-law gives all of the grandkids pajamas for Christmas.
The kids all got them early this year so they could wear them and match while we were together.
...
Here's the groups of kids.
First, we have the baby boys.
Austin is almost nine months old and Eli is 13 1/2 months old.


Then we have the older boys.
Devin just turned eight the day before Thanksgiving and Parker is six.


In between the two groups of boys there were five girls in a row.
From left to right it's Halle (4), Adalynn (5), Lexi (5), Avery (3) and Lyla (2).
(Can you tell in this picture that Avery is starting to come down with something.
We all ended up getting sick. I'll blog more about that later.)


And here's the BEST pictures I could get of all nine grandkids.
At least it shows what life is really like when this many little ones are together.
I love it!


It's so fun to get all the grandkids together.
I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment