Thursday, December 19, 2013

Boxes are the Best

 The girls we so excited when the FedEx man delivered this package yesterday morning.
A giant box filled with presents from my their grandparents.



Avery was upset when I told her that she couldn't open any of the presents 
but was happy when she realized that she got to play with the giant box.
The box was so big, I thought it would to fun to stick all the kids in it.
They might disagree with me.




Then it was time to decorate the box.
My girls color on every box they can get their hands on.







Even Sean had fun playing in the box.


This morning the girls woke up to another giant box.
The UPS man delivered it late last night.
Lexi and her cousin Halle had a blast playing in it all morning.
They pretended it was their gingerbread house and decorated it together.


Can you guess where I did my Cyber Monday shopping at this year for the kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment