I love nativity sets!
I love having reminders of Christ and His birth all over my house.
I love having reminders of Christ and His birth all over my house.
I'm collecting nativity sets.
I don't have very many sets yet but my collection is growing.
I'm hoping to get some more eventually.
I'd love nice ceramic and wood sets.
Something more traditional.
Anyway, I thought I'd share pictures of our little collection.
This first set is made by Melissa & Doug.
I bought it this year on clearance and marked down since it was the display at the store.
My parents bought us this little wooden set a few years ago from Costco.
It's been well loved.
I've been wanting the Fisher Price Little People nativity set for years!
Ever since Lexi was a baby.
And we finally bought it this year and my girls love it.
I made this next set at a Relief Society activity.
Well, I didn't cut it out.
I just painted and distressed it.
The rest of the sets I bought while studying aboard and traveling in South America.
I love this set. It's Peruvian.
This set is Argentine.
Another Peruvian set.
An a Chilean set. They are Mapuche.
No comments:
Post a Comment