Saturday, December 14, 2013

Vegas Thanksgiving 2013 - Family Pictures

 This is my last post about our Vegas trip.
While we were together we decided to take family pictures.
It was a bit stressful trying to coordinated clothes and find a location.
But they turned out nicely.
Everyone was there but Sean's brother Aaron and his wife Laurel.
Josh's friend Christine, danced around and shouted like a crazy person trying to get all the kids to look.


There was no one picture of all the kids looking at the camera or looking happy.
I'd have to swap faces in Photoshop to get a really great picture.


My in-laws, Kristi and Garth.


Five of the six Christensen kids. 


Me, Val, Brandon and Justin all became related when we married a Christensen.
I'm happy I get to all these people family.


Brandon and Andrea.


Our family.


Sean and I don't have enough pictures of just us.
So I'm so happy we got this one!


Three generations of Christensen men.



Jared and Val's family.
We were so excited to go visit them in Vegas.
We were so bummed that we were sick and didn't get to spend as much fun time with them.
I think we'll go back to warm Vegas for a visit during the cold Utah winter.


 Another three generation picture.
I love seeing generations together!


 Michelle and Justin's family.
We love living by them here in Utah.




I didn't take any of these pictures and I hope Val is okay that I shared them.
I just love our family and want to remember the times when we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment