Sunday, November 10, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving Challenge - Going Back to School

Last week, I signed up for a photography class.
I'm going back to school!
Well, kind of.
It's a no credit continuing education class through our local community college.
It's a $75, month long class about the basic of digital SLR photography.
The only requirement for the class is that you have to a DSLR camera.
Which is perfect because Sean and I are planning on buying one for my Christmas present this year.
YAY!
HALLELUJAH!
YIPPEE!
I've been wanting a DSLR camera since before I bought my current camera.
And I've got my sight sent on the Canon Rebel T3i.




I'm hoping I can find a good deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
I'm so excited for this camera and so grateful to finally be getting it!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting. You will love a SLR. Mine is pretty much my best friend.

    ReplyDelete