Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Here!

Last Wednesday, November 21st, we put up our Christmas tree!
The girls have been begging me to put it up and I've been excited to put the tree up as well.
We never make it to Thanksgiving before we put the tree up.
But we have put it up earlier than this in the past.
We waited longer this year because I was nervous to see what Mr. Eli would do to the tree.
But I'm happy to report, that so far he hasn't really paid much attention to the tree.
And each time he touches it I tell him, "no no" and then he bawls.
(He's really sensitive like Avery and cries whenever you tell him no.)


Back in January, I bought some accents for our Christmas tree on clearance 
and have been excited to put up the Christmas tree since
(as in I almost put the tree back up in the middle of January).
Right now this is what our tree looks like but I love it!
We'll put up all the decorations after Thanksgiving.
We got this tree for free a few months ago and love it!
We put up our old tree in the dinning room. So now we have two trees!
That means I need to buy more ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment