Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yummy Potato Soup

Sean and I are both really excited about this soup.
Eli too.
We liked it so much that we've made in twice this past week.
It's super easy and that is a big deal to me.
(Not the healthiest though.)
I added one can of corn (drained).
And I also added 6 six slices of bacon (cooked and diced).

Crock pot potato soup
Ingredients
  • 4-6 small potatoes peeled and diced (can also use 1 package cubed frozen hashbrowns)
  • 2 cans cream of chicken
  • 1 can cream of celery
  • 1 pint Half & Half
  • 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
  • 6 TB melted butter
  • 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup -optional)
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients (except cheese) in a crock pot and stir until combined. Cook on low for 6 hours. Before serving mix in cheese. Enjoy!
  2. Bacon crumbs would be yummy on top too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment