Monday, November 4, 2013

The Rest of Our Halloween Celebrations

 While my parents were here I helped my mom make her Halloween costume.
Her work goes all out every year with a theme.
This year the theme was board games.
My mom was Operation.
I drew up this for her. I'm not an artist but I think I did an okay job.
I wish I had a pictures of her on Halloween because she looked awesome.


Here's some of our decorations.


I bought this advent calendar on clearance for $18.
Lexi loves it.
Everyday she moved the spider first thing in the morning.


We got this big canvas picture at Tai Pan.
The eyes on the owls and the jack-o-lanterns light up.






My mom got the girls these little kits for their pumpkins.



Here's the girls all dressed up for the dance class Halloween parties.
Avery is Tinkerbell and Lexi is her sister Periwinkle from the movie The Secret of the Wings.



Here's Avery and Halle ready to go to their dance class together.
It's so fun seeing these two cousins (who are 10 months and 1 day apart) become good friends.





Avery helped herself to a potato chip sandwich.


The girls wanted to dress Eli up.


As you can see by his face, he wasn't a fan.


Here he is crying and signing, "all done."


Next we have a few pictures and videos from our ward's primary party.


My girls (and Sean) loved the parachute.






The girls with Kamry. Lexi's friend from her CTR 4 class.
(What are these girls looking at? Because it certainly isn't the camera.)


This remote control spider was a huge hit.



Avery wanted to be a witch for her preschool party.



After preschool, all the kids preformed a few songs for their parents.



The kids got to go Trick-or-Treating at Penny's work.
Penny married my Grandpa Minnick a few years ago.
And she is super nice and adores my kids.





And here's Sean and Justin all ready to take the kids Trick-or-Treating.


No comments:

Post a Comment